ATTENTION: In many areas, it is a code violation to put your power cord in your wall as I did in this video. Putting Audio/Video cords in your wall is fine but, for power, adding an extra outlet may be required by code so check out my video on how to do that! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6H9sZMkhA
Want to make the whole process easier? Check out my video using a kit to install this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSqbXl5m4_o
Annoying TV wires hanging down from your wall-mounted TV are a thing of the past! With just two $5 plates, you can hide them for good. Step-by-step instructions and links to products are at http://lrn2diy.com/how-to-hide-tv-wires-for-10/.
Project Difficulty: Easy
Project Time: 30 Minutes
SUPPLIES USED IN THIS VIDEO
• Low Voltage Cable Pates: http://geni.us/dNft2R
• Swiveling TV Mount: http://geni.us/8Xoj
• Stud finder:
• Good: http://geni.us/HlWsq
• Better: http://geni.us/oVE5gA
• Best: http://geni.us/46Lnc
• Drywall jab saw or utility knife: http://geni.us/l3tnNP
• Phillips screw driver: http://geni.us/iW3o2k
Subscribe to get more videos from our growing library of DIY home improvements!