Review of the TV Mount from with a Samsung Curved TV

This is a review of the down and out swivel TV mount from – with a curve Samsung 9000 series TV.


J Khalaf says:

What is this mount called? And can we buy it in the UK?

michaele15 says:

what did u fill the hole with? is that just wood?

 Write a comment


Do you like our videos?
Do you want to see more like that?

Please click below to support us on Facebook!